Veterans, servicemembers, and their families have made huge sacrifices for our country. They deserve to be treated with respect during and after serving our country. Part of respecting our servicemen and women, vets, and their families is ensuring they have access to the services and support they need.
As a member of Congress, I will:
- Stand up against unfair policies that discriminate against those who want to serve, are serving, or have served our country
- Ensure that the VA is working for veterans–and that vets are getting the top-quality healthcare they deserve
- Promote policies for hiring veterans and support laws that increase job opportunities for veterans
- Uphold our promise to servicemembers, and make sure they receive the retirement pay they earned
- Fight for veterans to receive the disability pay they deserve