Where there are borders, there needs to be security and responsibility, on both sides. That’s why I support comprehensive, bipartisan immigration reform as part of a long-term solution.
- I will work to ensure our border is secure and protected
- I will continue pursuing comprehensive immigration reform with a path to citizenship on a bipartisan basis.
- I will push to expand and improve worker visas that agricultural and technology-based economies all across our district depend upon
- I will push to codify DACA and DREAM Act as laws of the land
- I worked with Republican Rep. Dan Newhouse (WA-04) to introduce bipartisan legislation to create a path to citizenship for farm workers.